Thread: Value please

Value please

I'm looking for a rough estimate of what my RWS / Diana mod 45 in 22 cal is worth.

It has the original iron sights, the reversible blade rear, and the front post inside a tube / tunnel .

The stock has a scratch on the left side, got it like that, I guess a previous owner mishandled it.

I traded it about 10 years ago for a book by Ron Reid Daly, the founder of the Rhodesian Selous scouts.

As far as I know the rifle is unmolested, I have only shot maybe 500 pellets through it .

Because I live in Spain, I've never bothered to chrono it, although some of my Welsh friends said it may have been over powered in the UK.

The serial no is 54###9 .

I guess you'll sell it in Spain as I don't think it would pass customs to the UK if it's FAC. My guess would be €200 max, but maybe look at auction sites like Catawiki or Egun.de and as they facilitate sales across Europe, you'll get a better idea of its' worth.

Quote Originally Posted by CapitalBee View Post
    I guess you'll sell it in Spain as I don't think it would pass customs to the UK if it's FAC. My guess would be €200 max, but maybe look at auction sites like Catawiki or Egun.de and as they facilitate sales across Europe, you'll get a better idea of its' worth.

Many thanks .

I kind of thought in the 160E to 180E because of the scratch on the stock .