Thread: Rare 10m target rifles.

Rare 10m target rifles.

As title in collectables.

Quote Originally Posted by shanksey55 View Post
    As title in collectables.
    I have a FWB 150, is that rare, they don’t seem to get mentioned very much and I prefer it to the 300 models. I think the 150 is a slightly bigger gun than the 300s but I might be wrong.

About 44 000 FWB 150 was made, the recoiling 110 though only had 180 made.
    I have a Falke 90 with supposedly less than 200 made but since the numbers don't seem to be real serials is hard to tell, there are not many of them known though.

Edit:
    Is not really a 10M rifle in the modern sense, it's just a Falke 80 with factory diopter sights
    Mine is .22 as well
    Last edited by Ryde; 12-03-2023 at 08:31 AM.

A really nice one might be an ASI Supermatch, these are a really nice SSP not hard to find, but a good working one is a rare beast...

Quote Originally Posted by AC all day View Post
    A really nice one might be an ASI Supermatch, these are a really nice SSP not hard to find, but a good working one is a rare beast...
    I know of 3 or 4 ASI Supermatch Rifles that are in use, mine was used for bell target along with a friends. \
    We had 3 of them up on the range last year shooting at 10mtr targets, then one of the chaps was shooting his at .22 blanks at 40yds and setting them off..... all with Diopter sights.

Superb triggers on them as well.

Haenel Mlg550

Quote Originally Posted by Ryde View Post
    About 44 000 FWB 150 was made, the recoiling 110 though only had 180 made.
    I have a Falke 90 with supposedly less than 200 made but since the numbers don't seem to be real serials is hard to tell, there are not many of them known though.

Edit:
    Is not really a 10M rifle in the modern sense, it's just a Falke 80 with factory diopter sights
    Mine is .22 as well
    44,000 ! Hadn’t realised that many, so not rare at all. I wonder where they all are then, always hearing about the 300 models but never the 150.

Rare Target Rifles

Hi,
    Don't know how rare, but I don't see any about, I have a Air Arms CA100 which was bought direct from Air Arms back in the late 80s very early 90s?, I had wrote to Air Arms when these rifles just appeared asking them if the would donate a rifle to the Bridgend & District Air Rifle League as a raffle prize for a 24 hour shootathon that we were doing for a local hospice, they wrote back asking if we would use two of their rifles for the 24 hours during our event, which we did, they then had the rifles back for inspection, when they finished their tests, we bought them at a very reasonable price. the two rifle are still being used, mine is serial no 89 and the other 109, mine is stripped for a service at the moment will put pics on when back together.
    https://imgur.com/bSwgunQ
    Last edited by Jimlad; 13-03-2023 at 01:12 PM.

Anschutz 380, Walther LGR Running Boar, FWB 300 Running Boar

Quote Originally Posted by Jimlad View Post
    Hi,
    Don't know how rare, but I don't see any about, I have a Air Arms CA100 which was bought direct from Air Arms back in the late 80s very early 90s?, I had wrote to Air Arms when these rifles just appeared asking them if the would donate a rifle to the Bridgend & District Air Rifle League as a raffle prize for a 24 hour shootathon that we were doing for a local hospice, they wrote back asking if we would use two of their rifles for the 24 hours during our event, which we did, they then had the rifles back for inspection, when they finished their tests, we bought them at a very reasonable price. the two rifle are still being used, mine is serial no 89 and the other 109, mine is stripped for a service at the moment will put pics on when back together.
    https://imgur.com/bSwgunQ
    Superb rifle. Went on to become the 12 ftlb Protarget FT rifle which spawned the EV2. The only reason that the CA100 didn't take off was the dogma that a 10m rifle had to be German or Austrian. Considering that it came out in about 1994 it was well ahead of its time.
    Best Regards

Simon

I've got some slug guns.

What about the Diana 100? Never see too many of those about.
    Best Regards

Simon

I've got some slug guns.

Then there is the Steyr LG-1 SSP rifle. As good as they come imo.

Daisy Model 84 Olympic