Thread: Armex Airstream 55's Standard .22 pellet

Armex Airstream 55's Standard .22 pellet

Has anyone used the Armex 55 pellets? I read an online review on Airgun Shooter about them but I don't like reviews by magazines but would rather hear from people who have actually used them.

Yes, I've used them in a BSA Scorpion. They gave pretty okay results, not the best pellet for the rifle. They were mediocre in my other rifles at the time. They used to be on sale through NM Products of Sheffield, but I'm not sure if they are still in production as I'm led to believe Armex folded.

Quote Originally Posted by CapitalBee View Post
    Yes, I've used them in a BSA Scorpion. They gave pretty okay results, not the best pellet for the rifle. They were mediocre in my other rifles at the time. They used to be on sale through NM Products of Sheffield, but I'm not sure if they are still in production as I'm led to believe Armex folded.
    Thanks for your reply, I've seen some for sale online and they're relatively cheap so may give them a pass.

They look similar to Logun Penetrator/Range Right Exterminator, looked at the Airsteams a few times and fairly sure that they are the same.
    A marmite pellet when they came out, IIRC .177 & .20 were better, Ben Taylor recommend the .20s for his FACs.

I shot Loguns with my FACs Rapid7 and BSA Superten , (1000fps & 930fps) both had very tight chokes and the pellets were silly accurate out to 80-85yds.

Still have 4000+ in the cupboard, when I tried them in newer FAC barrels LW 12 groove, polygon and HW100 the 50yd zero wasn't satisfactory.
    Sub-12 Logun S-16, mk2 Rapid...nope, Nieces other half's BSA R10 & HW100 didn't like em either.
    Last edited by Squintykid; 11-10-2022 at 07:34 AM.