Thread: theoben rapid . slow leak.

theoben rapid . slow leak.

hi all

I am new to the forum, I am a full time Game keeper and use my air rifles on a daily basis. I want some work done on my Rapid 7 and I believe that Kev. G is the man to contact. Can anyone help me with contact details for him, I know he is in Doncaster. An email or phone number would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you Garry

Hi Gary, you can get hold of kevg on here. Just look his name up and send him a pm.Atb mick

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    worth considering a DIY fix though... Kev G is great, but a fair way north of you... If all you need is an o-ring, Rapid's are very easy guns to work on. Do you know where it's leaking from ?
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

As said Rapids are simple to fix, if leaking it will be at the front so no need to touch the trigger or hammer,
    a bit of soapy water on the outside to look for bubbles at the bottle, adaptor & the covers, but most likely to be the O rings on the exhaust valve,
    or maybe the valve itself just got worn with heavy use, in which case a Dr Bob replacement because even seals for the old valves are getting hard to find.

do it your self bud

If its regged then send off to kev g and get it serviced, If posting just whip the stock ,Barrel and bottle off and send in a jiffy, Get the block and and reg serviced , Be right for years to come,