Thread: Gas Ram Rifles

Gas Ram Rifles

Just wondering who services and repairs gas ram rifles these days ? Had a really nice old Fenman years ago, and wouldn't mind something similar, but the fact that they're not made anymore puts me off.
    Are there people/companies that can get parts and fix them if they go wrong ?
    GOOD DEALS...Here,post 6404

Pretty sure "Selective Arms" - impact airguns as was, can still supply parts, they still have some complete airguns up for sale.

impact air guns done my last one for me a fennman when power was low

Quote Originally Posted by angrybear View Post
    Pretty sure "Selective Arms" - impact airguns as was, can still supply parts, they still have some complete airguns up for sale.
    Quote Originally Posted by rapidresponse1 View Post
    impact air guns done my last one for me a fennman when power was low
    Thanks AB & Jeff. Seems like there's not many places that do them then.

Other alternatives are Alastair Teague, Nick Simmons who are both on FB gun groups. Also Geoff Bullock at Liquid Steel Designs may do them. The problem is if the piston seal or crown needs replacing them Impact/Selective appear to be the only source at present, and are reluctant to sell the part itself preferring to service the rifle.
    Regards,
    Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by The Squire View Post
    Other alternatives are Alastair Teague, Nick Simmons who are both on FB gun groups. Also Geoff Bullock at Liquid Steel Designs may do them. The problem is if the piston seal or crown needs replacing them Impact/Selective appear to be the only source at present, and are reluctant to sell the part itself preferring to service the rifle.
    Options seem to be very limited then. I wouldn't feel comfortable buying something that I may have problems getting serviced or repaired, especially with the postage situation being so crap as well.

I have an early Fenman. Its so old I sent it in to be serviced just to make sure. It was returned with: "nothing wrong with it". They did look!
    Frankly, they don't often need anything done. If they do there are people.
    Don't deny yourself one of the best power plants ever done for air rifles. You car probably has gas struts and good for 150,000 miles over zillions of bumps. As good as any spring.

Looking for TO-6 Trigger unit unmessed with or T0-6 kit for 34