Thread: Who’s had experience with a joe korick regulator

Who’s had experience with a joe korick regulator

Hi , any one had experience with a joe korick regulator,
    They have washers in them,so adding more , does what or taking them out,
    Any information please and the top screws up or down is that how you set it, seems to be plenty of guns with them but no information about there workings
    Thanks in advance

Not a lot of info out there as far as I can gather. I have an RWS Series 500, which was manufactured by Daystate for RWS, apparently this is fitted with a regulator designed by Joe Korick. I emailed Joe a couple of years back and although I received a response, which was rather decent of him, the information provided was pretty sparse other than to confirm that he did do some design work for Daystate and they modified the regulator to work in the vertical position. Also tried Daystate direct who wouldn’t provide any details but said they would service the rifle if I sent it to them. Now to be fair the regulator is working fine but one day it isn’t going to be so if you do manage to dig up any info I would appreciate a heads up. At the time I confirmed with Staffordshire Custom Rifles that they can also service and set these up no problem

Hi thanks for the reply, that’s the reason am really asking as there’s no information much about them , and am one of those who likes to no how things work, mines working fine but, as you said any problems and lane regulators as only done 3 ever , and said there a pain, daystate yea think £200 to look excluding parts , so if I dig anything up I’ll let you know bud