Thread: First Bullpup

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rapidresponse1 View Post
    ive had 2 p15 not the best out the box but taking to mark dempsey he sorted them for me as hes local shoot as good as any top end guns ive owned
    Where is Mark Dempsey based?
    The problem with being old is that you can remember when things weren't crap. Sometimes.

M1

Have you tried a moderator on the end of shroud. Many of the m1 suffer clipping due to badly aligned to the barrel shroud. That said get store to swap over several see if one fits fine.
    If not and you use a mod which does make it far quieter remove shroud to screw on barrel.
    I'm 177 these love bisley lrg and obviously jsb exact and is awesomely accurate.

Enjoy its a cracker

My dad has had 4 of the fore mentioned so far, all have broken and are rough to say the least.
    I would look for a used HW100BP.
    VAYA CON DIOS

Really peed off today.
    Went to fit the scope and when I took it out of the box I realised it wasn't mine as it had mounts fitted already. There were two of us at the shop with the same style Hawke scopes (different magnifications) on the counter and they got swapped.
    Have to wait 'till Monday to exchange and it's a blue sky windless day today
    Frustrated too say the least. Did fire off two mags "shotgun" style though.
    The problem with being old is that you can remember when things weren't crap. Sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Carrott View Post
    Where is Mark Dempsey based?
    Hartlepool or around that region, I think.