Thread: Another boring valuation thread, this time a Webley Senior in 0.22 cal

Another boring valuation thread, this time a Webley Senior in 0.22 cal

I'd appreciate a few suggestions as to how much I should ask for my 0.22 cal Webley Senior when I put it up for sale in the near future. I'd describe it as gc/vgc all over and it's surplus now as I've got a 0.177 cal one that I prefer (mentally only, neither of them have been used by me). It's got no box nor any known problems and IMHO it's a good or better example of it's genre cosmetically. In the readership's opinion, how much do they go for these days, and thanks in advance for all helpful suggestions.

Thanks, Vic Thompson.

If it is the last model in reasonable condition it should fetch at least £150, but if you are being conservative with the condition Vic it could be more - suggest some pictures as condition is everything with these.

HTH
    "But we have our own dream and our own task. We are with Europe, but not of it. We are linked, but not comprised. We are interested and associated, but not absorbed."
    Winston Churchill 1930

id say 150 to 170

urx is offline 2,602.00 GBP −10.00 (0.38%) at the close
    without pictures its very difficult to do other than ballpark price things.
    there have been a few threads on the pricing of Webley pistols giving a fairly consistent banding based on model and condition.
    You will need to allow for market conditions as well .i.e many people are feeling more skint than usual

so pictures please and and other info that might help date approximately ,....
    Gun control means using both hands.

Pictures are available but I don't know how to host them. Can anyone offer any help in that respect, if so please PM me your E Mail addy and I'll wing a few piccies across to you.

Vic Thompson

Darlington. The Land of the Prince Bishops Durham

webley pistol

Look up Ryedale Auctions on the web. In their sale of 29th October there were numerous Webley pistols up for sale /sold.
    Could give you an idea of general market value

Al.
    AlBur
    Always Remember "Utopia Does NOT Exist"

Pictures of this particular pistol are now available on my BBS "For Sale" listing.

Vic Thompson.