Thread: Bell Target setup

Bell Target setup

Hi all!

Other than City air weapons, is there anywhere else you can buy a “proper” bell target setup? As in with cord reset and a scoring faceplate?

Thanks, Tom
    Slightly obsessed with Single Stroke Pneumatics
    Also making stocks over at Daviesbuilt gunstocks.

Quote Originally Posted by tomdavies9 View Post
    Hi all!

Other than City air weapons, is there anywhere else you can buy a “proper” bell target setup? As in with cord reset and a scoring faceplate?

Thanks, Tom
    Hi Tom,
    I've also looked around for a proper bell target and drew a blank.
    I have found faceplates, bell and 25mm spinner online and plan to build my own.
    The design will have the spinner behind the 3/8" hole taking the pellet impact and acting as the striker on the bell.
    To further signal a 5 score I will drill a small hole in the bottom of the spinner and have light weight line (fishing line) attached with feather or similar hanging below the target. Movement of the spinner will be signalled by the indicator.
    I am sure others have come up with better ideas over the years?
    Last edited by Mike Ra; 29-11-2022 at 06:22 AM.

Hard to find i dont understand why they reset them manually target shooters reset with a string why cant someone make 1 like that
    my practice is on old dvds not the right size but fun until i miss and it breaks

The targets get checked manually for scoring point ones. Whilst at the target you simply reset.
    You wouldn’t want a target reset before a score has been checked and if needed re checked.

BBF
    "The grass is always greener on the other side"

...and then repainted...

Help target

Rossendale model target club have bell targets which I think are Red Bob . Zooma will correct me if wrong. Very good they are too !!!!

The Melbourne Marksmen have several that are reset with a string, when the bell is struck an indicator pops up so there is no doubt that the pellet has scored a direct hit.
    Too many guns, or not enough time?