Thread: Heanal 310

Heanal 310

Just got a nice example of one of these.
    Seems to have a high cocking load so may have an aftermarket spring (not measured the cocking force but more than 20-30Ibs). As I want my other half to shoot it does anyone know what spring (original spec or otherwise) I could fit?
    Thanks

https://www.versandhaus-schneider.de...oducts_id/1130

One of these

I’m not sure if the sell to the uk after Brexit though
    Morally flawed

Quote Originally Posted by simesgee View Post
    Just got a nice example of one of these.
    Seems to have a high cocking load so may have an aftermarket spring (not measured the cocking force but more than 20-30Ibs). As I want my other half to shoot it does anyone know what spring (original spec or otherwise) I could fit?
    Thanks
    You may find that the spring is original; the 310 is difficult to cock with the cocking lever/bolt only about 3" long with a very small mechanical advantage unlike the average break barrel springer where the whole length of the barrel is used as a cocking aid. Maybe not the best air rifle for a woman to shoot but great fun!

Thanks!

Waffencenter-Gotha is the place to check for Haenels, they have loads more stuff than what's on the web page so just ask and thou shalt (probably) receive
    The magazine filler box is a godsend if you want to shoot more than the occasional mag.

Besides NOS and second-hand parts they also fabricate parts that are hard to get, like re-build kits for Diana Giss systems

https://www.waffencenter-gotha.de/sh...aft:::168.html