So, having decided my HW100 is a keeper I am looking to get it serviced... purchased secondhand off here some time ago I've never had any problems with it, so this is preventative maintenance, and over my (cheap chinese) chrono it is down a bit on power, but nice and consistent at 10.8ft/lb

Options considered are a full Ratworks service and regulator, expensive, especially as the benefits of the regulator over standard (which is very good) may not be worth the cost, and carriage is nearly 30% of the total

I've tried to contact HW100TUNING but seem to have come across an email black hole abyss (again) - had the same problems with them last time when arranging work on a friends HW110

I've found some good, almost real time videos showing the strip, replace seals and rebuild of an HW100, and to be fair it has demystified the process (springers I'll do, PCP not so confident)

Am I likely to be able to increase the power just by adjusting regulator once serviced, or am I going to have to tackle the AT to be able to adjust the hammer for a balanced adjustment?

If anyone knows a reputable gunsmith who could carry out a full service and remove the AT so it is adjustable please let me know! Or any other advice on servicing?