Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fancy another pcp

Fancy another pcp

I’ve had most in past and sold them I’ve about 2k to spend any suggestions it will mainly be used for hunting I’ve had 2 impacts in past mk1 and 2 mk 2s which I sold on here and regretted

I would give the Brocock models a look over.
    Repariere nicht, was nicht kaputtist.

Any peticular one neil

That BRK (Brocock) Ghost looks a tasty bit of kit.

A good mate who like most of us has owned a fair few also speaks very highly of a recent BSA R12 he purchased and is very impressed with it.

Thanks I will take a look

If you regretted selling the Impacts, get another.
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

have thought about it but fancy a change

AGT Vulcan3 / Uragan 2…. as they say ‘tack drivers’

ive looked at these and i must say they do look nice,when i get home i will look at reviews on them on you tube thanks

just looked at the ghost review seems the two lugs on the mag are a bit of a problem according to the lad that was reviewing it said they scrape inside of the sides of gun when you are trying to get mag in

Take a look at the Airmaks, AGT and Kalibrgun offerings as they are built like tanks, all offer excellent cz barrels and Ive only seen supurb accuracy, my cricket was awesome and was flawless for years so why I sold it still baffles me, they now offer the mk2 and tactical, and then the Airmaks katran arrived home and its obviously built for the job, lighter and smaller as it folds. These have excellent magazines that Im sure rotate on bearings, stunning bit of kit perfect for stalking and still deliver 5p groups at 50yd, they have now released their Krait bullpup and its kickass according to a mate thats got one set up for NV

Ive had the Edgun lelya to and that also oozed quality, was super accurate but a touch too small, I should of bought the R5m which a friend had, still live and learn. Ive not owned an AGT yet but have shot plenty and I will own one in the future for sure. Ive not had much luck wit FiX stuff. One bullpup that had eluded me is the Taipan Veteran, its a thing of engineering excellence and quality, one day Taipan one day.

Chris
    bigtoe, Harry, hydroclamp, jpsnorton, gayle89, mark410, Stu83, smallholder1, wellhouse0, readingcop, sir-slots-alot, danco1987, Stevenb, DarylDiane, simpleSimon, Ratinator, Milek, Josh, Maxtich, Woodsie99, Ozzie, master_shriller, niloc, Drake267, deejayuu, shootingstars

RAW hm1000x
    BSA SUPERSPORT .22
    Ripley ar5s .177
    Steyr challenge hft 177 SYWELL FT CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by rapidresponse1 View Post
    just looked at the ghost review seems the two lugs on the mag are a bit of a problem according to the lad that was reviewing it said they scrape inside of the sides of gun when you are trying to get mag in
    Plus they have stopped selling them due to a patent issue
    bigtoe, Harry, hydroclamp, jpsnorton, gayle89, mark410, Stu83, smallholder1, wellhouse0, readingcop, sir-slots-alot, danco1987, Stevenb, DarylDiane, simpleSimon, Ratinator, Milek, Josh, Maxtich, Woodsie99, Ozzie, master_shriller, niloc, Drake267, deejayuu, shootingstars

many thanks for that chris

oh never thanks 321