Thread: Artemis p15

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Arrow Artemis p15

Can I have some honest opinions on the p15,from those of you who own one

Plenty of good to day about them but I find everything too far back & feels heavy. Mine had a faulty reg' from new that was easily sorted. I prefer carbine rifles. My friend absolutely loves P15's. Would I buy another in a different cal' for example, yes. Is mine accurate & reliable, yes. Is mine easy to work on, yes. If I had money & needed another gun would I buy one, no, I prefer carbines.
    Rabbit Stew, no artificial additives except lead.
    IF THE MUD REACHES YOUR KNEES GET OUT OF THE FIELD QUICK.
    WANTED. UNF MOD.

I bought one earlier this year and find it a great rifle to shoot, nice and light. I have swapped the standard stock for a 3D printed one made by a guy called Bob Pattenden plus fitted a Mark Dempsey shroud which makes it quieter even though it wasn't loud to begin with. The only slightly awkward thing about them is the standard magazine as you have to turn the clear plastic on it anti clockwise and put the first pellet in backwards in the back of the magazine then you put the other pellets in the other spaces as you turn the plastic cover back. I have read there are some guys making 3D printed magazines which you can load without the need to put the first one in backwards.

Here's a video showing how the magazines are loaded.

https://youtu.be/8Bx5VGvmvUw

ive had 2 of them and would buy another one if one come up for sale on here in 22 cal

I have a p35, nearly the same as a p15 just a difference in where the cocking lever is mounted. great small /light rifle / accurate and easy to work on, im just making another stock for mine. would i buy another ,deff would.

I had two, GREAT . No problems, just thoroughly miffed with the ridiculous loading of the magazine. Best accessory was a CARM magazine, no instructions needed.
    Pick up your gun, shove a bullet up the spout
    It's the Major Dennis Bloodnok Rock'n' Roll Call Tango