Thread: Kempton Wants

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    As I've just put in the 'Wanted' section, a Crosman 400 .22 CO2 Repeater Rifle in excellent working and cosmetic condition.

I found this boxed 400 at the last fair David and the Sears one a few Kemptons ago, so they do turn up at the fair.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/y3eQSMyytFprvku77

John
    Currently looking for Baikal Makarov pistols with the following prefixes to the serial number: 98, T01, T09, T21, T22
    Prefer boxed or cased but will consider loose examples too.

I'll try my best but so far none if the above wished for goodies. I do have some good stuff for Sunday however. you'll just have to wait and see !

I can't wait Tim!
    Currently looking for Baikal Makarov pistols with the following prefixes to the serial number: 98, T01, T09, T21, T22
    Prefer boxed or cased but will consider loose examples too.

Thumbs up Wants

H28R
    Steve

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    Quote Originally Posted by erichtfisherman View Post
    I'll try my best but so far none if the above wished for goodies. I do have some good stuff for Sunday however. you'll just have to wait and see !
    If you are going to the next Birmingham collectors fair in February and you still have the Record Jumbo pistol that you had on your table at the one just gone (I know, I should have bought it then), then I may well be interested in it then, I can't make Kempton this time, obviously if another Mercury S mk2 turns up with a nice walnut stock then that will be of interest as well.
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Quote Originally Posted by look no hands View Post
    If you are going to the next Birmingham collectors fair in February and you still have the Record Jumbo pistol that you had on your table at the one just gone (I know, I should have bought it then), then I may well be interested in it then, I can't make Kempton this time, obviously if another Mercury S mk2 turns up with a nice walnut stock then that will be of interest as well.
    Will do !

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    Quote Originally Posted by erichtfisherman View Post
    Will do !
    Many thanks Tim.
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Quote Originally Posted by Josie & John View Post
    I found this boxed 400 at the last fair David and the Sears one a few Kemptons ago, so they do turn up at the fair.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/y3eQSMyytFprvku77

John
    I did see Matt's video in which you showed that 400. I would be well pleased if something similar turned up at not too silly a price.
    Box would be nice but not vital.