Thread: Falke 80 .177 Valuation.

Falke 80 .177 Valuation.

I'm starting to sell some of my collection off and have a Falke 80 in .177 I've decided to part with. What's a ball park price for one of these in average usually seen condition these days, please?

falke 80

Hi some pics would be good
    Grooved or chequered forend ?
    Cheers TOM

Quote Originally Posted by mrto View Post
    I'm starting to sell some of my collection off and have a Falke 80 in .177 I've decided to part with. What's a ball park price for one of these in average usually seen condition these days, please?
    Has it got sights Mark?
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Quote Originally Posted by tom24 View Post
    Hi some pics would be good
    Grooved or chequered forend ?
    Cheers TOM

Same as this from the Vintageairgunsgallery.

https://www.vintageairgunsgallery.co...cdca54ca07.jpg

In fact this may even be the one I have but not sure until I check the serial number...it's in the loft at present.

Quote Originally Posted by Garvin View Post
    Has it got sights Mark?
    Only the front sight minus hood,Danny, but I have fitted an HW77 rear sight. I think you may have owned this particular Falke 80 at some point. I bought it from Alistair on here years ago and I think he mentioned you had owned it previously, but I forget the serial number? It does look from memory remarkably like serial number 61 in the link in the post above.

I've yet to dig it out of the loft!

Quote Originally Posted by mrto View Post
    Only the front sight minus hood,Danny, but I have fitted an HW77 rear sight. I think you may have owned this particular Falke 80 at some point. I bought it from Alistair on here years ago and I think he mentioned you had owned it previously, but I forget the serial number? It does look from memory remarkably like serial number 61 in the link in the post above.

I've yet to dig it out of the loft!
    I thought it looked familiar. Probably 10 or 11 years ago though. The Weihrauch rear sight is a good replacement. Nice rifle IIRC.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Going through old sales posts around £450 posted for a Falke80 was the going price up to about six or so years ago it seems.

micky2 is offline The collector formerly known as micky
    I sold mine in 2016 at the Melbourne airgun fair for £275 but it was missing it's forsight blade and not in the best of condition. but it did have it's rear sight which the buyer told me that is where the money is on them.

Quote Originally Posted by micky2 View Post
    I sold mine in 2016 at the Melbourne airgun fair for £275 but it was missing it's forsight blade and not in the best of condition. but it did have it's rear sight which the buyer told me that is where the money is on them.

Sadly the rear sights are often missing from 80's and 90's and alone are worth a fair bit. Mine is without its rear sight, but front sight blade is present.