Thread: Information and valuation wanted for Milbro/Diana spares boxes.

Information and valuation wanted for Milbro/Diana spares boxes.

A nebulous question at this point in time as I realise pictures would say a thousand words but don't know how to host any on this particular Forum.

Basically I picked up a couple of Milbro/Diana spares boxes recently but as they only play a small part in my collecting interests they might as well be sold on and the funds used for something more within my interest range (such as old Webley Air Pistols).

The two boxes in question are both 27 x 27 cm square, with different size individual compartments within each one. A label on the inside lid has a compartment layout grid and item nos printed on each compartment area.

One box of components is labelled 2 - 90 etc, the other 15 - 90 and 16- x etc so I'm guessing that they are for the model 2 and model 15/16 Diana/Milbro items.

They are partly populated and I will take piccies later this morning once that the light picks up but in the meantime I'd appreciate knowing a bit more about them and suggested links to Web piccies (which I didn't find myself in the first instance), and (as usual) advice and pricing suggestions as to the best way to sell them.

Thanks, Vic Thompson.

If you read the stickies there's a thread on how to post with a host-site, site step by step & for free,
    postimages.org is by far the easiest, size 640x480 for message board, chose the time active, select your photo & download, select hotlink for forums, copy/paste and lo the photo shall appear,
    if a luddite like me can do it, there really is no excuse.

I've now listed these and another spares box in the "For Sale" section along with piccies of all of them,

Vic Thompson.