Quote Originally Posted by Marc of France View Post
Hi

I'm a bit lost with my 45. impossible to make a group of less than 5/6 cm with gun support! At 6,8 and 10 meters .I tried at low power the same. Have tight barrel any problems. I have tried all types of lead Jsb exact, express, rs, lead match h&n, meisterkugel, r10. so is it the barrel or myself who have a problem ?

Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Marc of France View Post
All is mechanically ok, new spring, all seals, sometimes I even have 2/3 pellets that leave the target, i.e. 20/25 cm apart … if I shoot without rest ok i understand but actually I shoot with rest… firing cycle is smooth not harsh…
Try clean barrel today and see the crown…

Thanks all
Your first post mentions groups of 5/6cm. And did I read that right in the second post, with some of the flyers being 20/25cm apart?

Check out all of the above suggestions AND.....you're not resting it on a hard surface are you? If you are to shoot rested try it on a soft, cushioned rest. Also try freehand. Either way employ a soft, but repeatable hold and pay particular attention to trigger control and follow through. Fingers crossed this helps.....