Morning folks just a quick heads up.

I use a few advertising sites one is a small one called ihunter.co.uk as some times not to bad offers come on.

Well yesterday I saw a Mk1 verminator for £225 not to bad a price if needs a service etc or someone wanting a quick sale this was advertised as in Scotland.

So long story short fired a message across about postage what comes with it etc. And that's when my suspicion started with the story post it for £5 pay by PayPal. Scope on it was a hawke sf worth more than the rifle then even funnier provided 2 more pictures of the rifle which better still was 2 different rifles a mk1 and mk2 when questioned they said the pictures are all of a verminator. Which true not the same rifle as most of us know with the shroud.

The advert has been taken down and another with similar write up for another FX which someone might recognise on here as guessing using pics.
Screenshot_20221206_091631_Gmail.jpgScreenshot_20221206_091617_Gmail.jpgScreenshot_20221206_082300_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20221206_082247_Chrome.jpg
I have added screen shots for a laugh but please be careful and keep pennies in pockets until sure who you dealing with I asked for some id and then contact was broken.

Stay safe folks