Thread: Pardini K58 ?

Pardini K58 ?

I thinking about another air pistol, very happy with my Steyr but i want something different to have been looking at Feinwerkbau 65 and 80.
    I also had a look at a SSP, Pardini K58, it had a Rink grip that was too small for me but otherwise looked like a nice gun.
    Anybody run a K58 ?, or know about parts / spares availability ?
    I want a shooter so the Feinwerkbau might be a safer bet but the Pardini was nice and quite unusual.
    I have been trying to buy a new Pardini since June, they are not easy to find so i imagine an old model could be a nightmare to keep running.

This doesn't really answer your questions, but many (MANY!) years ago I did this with a friend's K58:

I am not a match shooter...this was a total fluke! But, obviously the gun is accurate; has enough power to punch clean holes; and the grips, trigger, sights, weight, and balance were fine for me! And, to my eye, one of the beter-looking match air pistols out there.

The K58 (and companion K60 CO2 pistol) was sold for many years. Here in the US parts and service are still available, so hopefully you will get lucky on that. I would buy a well-priced one without hesitation.
    Last edited by MDriskill; 08-12-2022 at 08:42 PM.