I wouldn't.

But what is the point of unions if no one has a job? Strikers don't get paid for when striking, and I've just had a postie say the industrial action has already lost him £1k. Didn't effect the salary of his Union boss.
Tell me what those going on strike are doing to warrant being paid more? Are they being more productive? (Yes, I know how hard they work.)

Agreed everyone is hurting from higher taxation, higher fuel costs and higher cost of basics that high fuel costs brings, and add insult to injury the Bank of England hiking interest rates too fast for anyone to adjust to.
I'd love everyone to get paid loads. How about stop everyone getting taxed so heavily so soon after they make a few bob?

Public Servants didn't lose as much as some private individuals during the C-19 lockdowns. Who and what pays for the huge Public Sector we all enjoy? What is Public Debt Mountain other than the Government spending too much; well more than we can afford, mostly on the Public Sector?
What is the Private Sector, just a cash cow to pay for the Public Sector? The Public Sector should reflect how successful the Private Sector is, and the latter isn't doing that well at present.
The price of energy is for reasons we already discussed. That's world fuel politics and the very expensive domestic renewable policies we have to pander to the Climate Alarmists.

How then to get the Private Sector to generate profits to pay loads of tax on? High taxation takes money that could be invested in finding those new industries. Taxing success puts people off even trying. High taxation puts off foreign investment coming here. High taxation guarantees decline.
But so long as the Public Sector is OK its fine

Lets all go on strike, have a revolution, as then we can all be very poor really fast.