Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: has anyone seen my stolen airguns around?

has anyone seen my stolen airguns around?

Hello all,

My house was ransacked in broad daylight approximately two months back, I've been periodically checking the internet to see if my airguns have surfaced but no luck so far, wanted to put the feelers out and ask around if anyone has recognised these airguns at all?

- rws excalibre .22 with fx barrel shroud (defining feature) - had a gloss 3-9 efr leupold ontop.
    SERIAL: 04417
    - FX2000 .22 in bits as I was stripping it to sort the seals out etc.. walnut stocks on both, one light, one dark.
    came in a large pelicase as seen in the photos.

- walther lgv competition ultra .177 with 3d printed butt pad in a green case, had a mark on the left hand side of the cheek piece just underneath the riser and a mark on the nearest end of the barrel weight.
    SERIAL: BJ001080

- axsor gemini .177 with golden, lacquered walnut stock that had been professionally repaired at the pistol grip after suffering a crack.
    SERIAL: 004921

includes bunch of pellets, scope rings, moderators and other accessories like Harris bipod and such..

thanks all!
    Last edited by Andrewjames; 10-12-2022 at 03:04 PM.

sorry to hear this bud

Again, sorry to hear that.

Are you able to list the serial numbers against the models? - that way the membership can keep an eye out, and a serial number will remove any doubt as to a 'suspect' guns origin, hopefully enabling some police interest should they surface.

Fingers crossed/best of luck,
    ash

Sad to hear bud
    will keep a look out for them for sale any were

Sorry to hear this, Andrew.

But, don't you think it would have been a better idea to have told us two months ago when they were stolen ?

All the best Mick

Quote Originally Posted by ashf9999 View Post
    Again, sorry to hear that.

Are you able to list the serial numbers against the models? - that way the membership can keep an eye out, and a serial number will remove any doubt as to a 'suspect' guns origin, hopefully enabling some police interest should they surface.

Fingers crossed/best of luck,
    ash
    i have listed serials for the three I have pictures of, sadly my fx2000 i cannot find at this moment though I need to go through more photos. I will contact the police again this week as since they came over I have heard nothing from them despite being told I would.

Thanks, Andrew.

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Sorry to hear this, Andrew.

But, don't you think it would have been a better idea to have told us two months ago when they were stolen ?

All the best Mick
    Hi Mick I did, on a few different airgun forums and also Facebook. This post is a reminder as i don't want to harass the bbs forum about it, but I would like people to remember in case they do pop up I would be so grateful.

Best
    Andrew

Very sorry to read about this and I hope you find them. What a dreadful blow to have to experience.

Kind rgds
    Andrew.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrewjames View Post
    Hi Mick I did, on a few different airgun forums and also Facebook. This post is a reminder as i don't want to harass the bbs forum about it, but I would like people to remember in case they do pop up I would be so grateful.

Best
    Andrew
    Ah, that explains why I've never read about this before, Andrew.

There's no harassment involved --- I'd encourage anyone with a similar loss to post in as many different places as possible to reach a larger audience.

All the best Mick

Sorry to hear this. I'll be sure to be watching out for them.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

hope they turn up bud

Put the details on the 'Collectors' section, as they may try to be off loaded at Kempton on Dec 11th.

The dealers will know to keep an eye out for them.

Post on all the UK airgun forums - also keep an eye on , as they may get broken up as spares.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark D View Post
    Put the details on the 'Collectors' section, as they may try to be off loaded at Kempton on Dec 11th.

The dealers will know to keep an eye out for them.

Post on all the UK airgun forums - also keep an eye on , as they may get broken up as spares.
    have done that now, thanks for the headsup.

Best
    Andrew

Thanks everyone for the comments, i do hope they turn up, took ages putting this little collection together

best
    Andrew

has anyone seen my stolen airguns around?

Condolences on being robbed, hope you get them back & the perps get justice.