Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: has anyone seen my stolen airguns around?

worth noting, the fx2000 was in bits as i was resealing it so i have the internals here still.. (except a robert lane regulator which is still in the tube).

thanks everyone really sucks to loose all my airguns at once. hope everyone tightens security were needed.

Best
    Andrew

has anyone seen my stolen airguns around?

Quote Originally Posted by Andrewjames View Post
    worth noting, the fx2000 was in bits as i was resealing it so i have the internals here still.. (except a robert lane regulator which is still in the tube).

thanks everyone really sucks to loose all my airguns at once. hope everyone tightens security were needed.

Best
    Andrew
    hope your insurance will cover them.

Shame, Andrew. There's a lot of theft at the moment. Probably made worse by inflation and high energy cost. Your theft is unusual in being so comprehensive. That's a lot of bits. Maybe clubs should know too?
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

not good mate hope you get some kind of justice

As said mate, I'm gutted for you - I hate thieving of any kind.
    Sadly, thieves tend to be a bit savvy about offloading stolen guns to shops. I'll pass around the details to other friends in the trade but personally I'd keep an eye on local cash converter type shops, car boot sales and the like.
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation

Thanks alot everyone for viewing the post and taking effort to read / look at the photos. As I've mentioned on other sites, its always a good idea to reassess your security and safety of your equipment especially now with cost of living and christmas coming up..

Best
    Andrew

Hi all,

Wanted to bump this thread to see if any chance someone has seen anything since Christmas, but to also ask, as my fx2000 was in bits I still have some of the components that I can use to build another one.

Parts I'm looking for are:

Barrel,
    Cylinder,
    Breech.

If someone has of bits lying around id love to get an airgun again. Condition of the parts doesn't matter as long as they function. Cheaper the better at this moment.

Thanks all.

Sad times

Sorry to hear that. Hope miracles will bring them back. If failed then it is a good excuse to get new guns

I hope you have some luck getting them back. The Excalibre with the shroud will stand out a mile away, I have never seen one like it before.

Very sorry to hear about this .

Quote Originally Posted by loredanamaiden View Post
    Hey Andrew, I'm really sorry to hear about your stolen airguns. I had a similar experience recently in my own house, and it's really shaken me up. It's definitely a wake-up call to tighten security where it's needed.
    really sorry to hear that, i never managed to get anything back, police where literally useless despite living in London, and it supposedly being the most camera rich city in the world?

that said i installed my own cameras now, including a silent alarm system just incase they ever decide to come back..

did you manage to log anything that was stolen? serials numbers, photos etc? i posted mine bits on a facebook group with over 10 thousand members - a kind suggestion for a gentleman on here i believe who runs that group. i think numbers is your best bet as the police do not give a crap.

Shocking to here this, I hope in time bad will come to these low life,

Maybe an email to the GTA (Gun Trade Assoc) might be a good idea too. They may be able to pass info on to RFDs the length and breadth of the UK.

www.gtaltd.co.uk
    In a battle of wits I refuse to engage with an unarmed person.
    To one shot one kill, you need to seek the S. Kill only comes from Skill

horrible to loss guns like that