Thread: Stolen airguns - please check - Kempton 11th December?

Stolen airguns - please check - Kempton 11th December?

Hello all,

I have been recommended to post in the collectors section and have been told to ask anyone attending Kempton on December the 11th december to help keep an eye out. see below.

Thanks everyone.

Hello all,

My house was ransacked in broad daylight approximately two months back, I've been periodically checking the internet to see if my airguns have surfaced but no luck so far, wanted to put the feelers out and ask around if anyone has recognised these airguns at all?

- rws excalibre .22 with fx barrel shroud (defining feature) - had a gloss 3-9 efr leupold ontop.
    SERIAL: 04417
    - FX2000 .22 in bits as I was stripping it to sort the seals out etc.. walnut stocks on both, one light, one dark.
    came in a large pelicase as seen in the photos.

- walther lgv competition ultra .177 with 3d printed butt pad in a green case, had a mark on the left hand side of the cheek piece just underneath the riser and a mark on the nearest end of the barrel weight.
    SERIAL: BJ001080

- axsor gemini .177 with golden, lacquered walnut stock that had been professionally repaired at the pistol grip after suffering a crack.
    SERIAL: 004921

includes bunch of pellets, scope rings, moderators and other accessories like Harris bipod and such..

thanks all!
    Last edited by Andrewjames; 10-12-2022 at 03:03 PM.

worth noting, the fx2000 was in bits as i was resealing it so i have the internals here still.. (except a robert lane regulator which is still in the tube).

thanks everyone really sucks to loose all my airguns at once. hope everyone tightens security were needed.

Best
    Andrew

Really sorry to hear this
    I will pass this on to my traders

hope you get them back bud

Quote Originally Posted by loredanamaiden View Post
    It's possible that "airgun Kempton" could refer to an airgun or airsoft event that took place at Kempton Park. These types of events are popular with enthusiasts and can involve target shooting competitions or simulated combat scenarios. However, without more information, it's difficult to provide a more detailed response.
    Members on here know it refers to the regular arms fair held at Kempton Park. Next one as listed above on this thread scheduled for 2nd April.

Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD