Thread: Stolen airguns - please check - Kempton 11th December?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Stolen airguns - please check - Kempton 11th December?

Hello all,

I have been recommended to post in the collectors section and have been told to ask anyone attending Kempton on December the 11th december to help keep an eye out. see below.

Thanks everyone.

Hello all,

My house was ransacked in broad daylight approximately two months back, I've been periodically checking the internet to see if my airguns have surfaced but no luck so far, wanted to put the feelers out and ask around if anyone has recognised these airguns at all?

- rws excalibre .22 with fx barrel shroud (defining feature) - had a gloss 3-9 efr leupold ontop.
    SERIAL: 04417
    - FX2000 .22 in bits as I was stripping it to sort the seals out etc.. walnut stocks on both, one light, one dark.
    came in a large pelicase as seen in the photos.

- walther lgv competition ultra .177 with 3d printed butt pad in a green case, had a mark on the left hand side of the cheek piece just underneath the riser and a mark on the nearest end of the barrel weight.
    SERIAL: BJ001080

- axsor gemini .177 with golden, lacquered walnut stock that had been professionally repaired at the pistol grip after suffering a crack.
    SERIAL: 004921

includes bunch of pellets, scope rings, moderators and other accessories like Harris bipod and such..

thanks all!
    Last edited by Andrewjames; 10-12-2022 at 03:03 PM.