Thread: Heads up! Diana/Original 50 with long underlever

Heads up! Diana/Original 50 with long underlever

Someone was after one. Is this it? https://www.egun.de/market/item.php?id=18977345

Very nice!

That's very interesting!

As discussed on the relevant thread, it appears to be a model 50 (not a 50 T01), with long cocking lever and "military" finish and sights. I've never seen one like that here in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by MDriskill View Post
    That's very interesting!

As discussed on the relevant thread, it appears to be a model 50 (not a 50 T01), with long cocking lever and "military" finish and sights. I've never seen one like that here in the US.
    I owned one but sold it. It was interesting but not worth keeping to me? Sorry mine was the T01 I think?
    Last edited by 45flint; 05-01-2023 at 11:59 AM.

Thumbs up

I have a type 01 that I stupidly let go years ago but then got the chance to buy it back in (I think) 2019!!

Also have a couple of older 3 ball sear types which seem more elegant with the earlier slim stocks fitted, I refinished the stock on this one during the furlough in 2020 to combat boredom!, I actually got this one off here in a trade for a Bonsai tree!, The bakalite trigger blade was broken, It took me two years to find a replacement on the old defunct Airgun forum . net!!

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/