Thread: Auction

Auction

I was not aware that one could run a auction on here,if that is ok i have lots of odds and ends i could put up.

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    I was not aware that one could run a auction on here,if that is ok i have lots of odds and ends i could put up.
    You can't Roly. I believe the odd exception has been made for charity but auctions are not generally allowed on the forum.

Kind regards,

John
    Currently looking for Baikal Makarov pistols with the following prefixes to the serial number: 98, T01, T09, T21, T22
    Prefer boxed or cased but will consider loose examples too.

Auctin.

Quote Originally Posted by Josie & John View Post
    You can't Roly. I believe the odd exception has been made for charity but auctions are not generally allowed on the forum.

Kind regards,

John
    Thanks John.
    Roly.

Quote Originally Posted by Josie & John View Post

Kind regards,

John
    Indeed John, Kevin has been very generous and put up a selection of collectible spares in aid of bowel cancer. Some nice chaps on here.

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    It's an occasional exception for charity only with prior approval from the moderation team.

Dave
    Smell my cheese