Thread: Target Pistol Grips

Target Pistol Grips

I have been asked to ID/sell these but, need help. Can anyone ID and value them from these pictures please?

These also

Thought these would be a problem

I'm afraid that these days the only problem that I'm any good at solving is working out how to keep my fridge topped up with Franziskaner beer, but if it helps to get the ball rolling I'll put the bottle down for a few mins and have a half hearted attempt at replying to your listing :

There might be some info here that helps marginally as it looks as if some of the grips have the Morini trademark stamped on their reverse side, and the C M Website has a limited Catalogue Display : https://www.morini.ch/products/grips/

The grip with the hole in it's base reminds me of a Tau 7 or B96 grip or could even be a Drulov DU10 (low probability from memory). Either way, possibly something of that ilk, ie, bulk fill CO2.

The "split grips with two screw fixing reminds me of the FWB spring Air Pistol series, 65 et al.

JMG and hope it helps, but possibly another Forum like "Stirton" might be useful to try, or even the BBS Target Shooting section.

As a generalisation secondhand good quality Match Air Pistol Grips change hands for maybe as little as £50 rising upto maybe £120 or more, and new might be somewhere between say £120 and over £200. From memory, Catalogues of new examples (if you fancy a bit of investigative work) can be found at say Intershoot, Euroshooting, Sportswaffen Schneider, Edinkillie, or on the NSRA shop Web site (et al). Indeed if you fancied a drive out you could take them to the Lord Roberts Centre and it's likely that someone there would be able to id them.

HTH

Vic Thompson

Thanks Vic and all

I should have a run out to Bisley this week. If nothing else, I’ll get a breakfast there.