Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Bash dates for your calendar 2023

Smile Rabbits, Rabbits, Rabbits!

And the very best of health and fortunes to all you lovely People of The Boing.

But this one's not just the first of any month. 'Tis the first of March, peeps. And, with it, the start of Meteorological Spring (BOING!) and all of that which comes with it........rising temperatures (hopefully!), longer days (and we get the Astronomical Spring later in the month, the Equinox, Yay!) and the clocks going forwards later in the month, too..

And we're edging ever closer to our first wonderful get together of the year.........As Pete, flyingfish, would say, "only two pay days to go".

I love Spring!

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Happy boinging Tony and all

Spring has sprung boing

Spring has definitely sprung down here, with trees and bushes coming out with buds, the grass is growing and the birds are making bird type noises at early o'clock in the morning

BOING
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

Still a bit Baltic ooop north mate but as the politicians are want to say the green shoots of growth can be seen

Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    Still a bit Baltic ooop north mate but as the politicians are want to say the green shoots of growth can be seen
    Get em harvested see if you can flog em there’s none in our Asda

The Nurses are out, the junior doctors are out, the teachers are out, now the daffodils are out

The Home office would aswell but nobody would notice.
    Last edited by Dornfelderliebe; 01-03-2023 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Spelling again

Only two pay days!

Best get a move on.
    Repariere nicht, was nicht kaputtist.

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    And the very best of health and fortunes to all you lovely People of The Boing.

But this one's not just the first of any month. 'Tis the first of March, peeps. And, with it, the start of Meteorological Spring (BOING!) and all of that which comes with it........rising temperatures (hopefully!), longer days (and we get the Astronomical Spring later in the month, the Equinox, Yay!) and the clocks going forwards later in the month, too..

And we're edging ever closer to our first wonderful get together of the year.........As Pete, flyingfish, would say, "only two pay days to go".

I love Spring!

BOING!
    Yep ! Spring is in the air. The grass is growing and stuff in the garden is beginning to show itself As I get older, I seem to be turning the pages on the calendar a lot quicker ! Still… that just means The Bashes come around a lot quicker. Off to Cheltenham tomorrow to have the first service on my new Ninja 650. That ride will lift my spirits and have me feeling young all over again

Boing!!
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Yay! Great to see that the coming of Spring has injected new boinginess into all. And Neil's started a thread for the May Bash, so goodbye old thread, hello new!

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Yep ! Spring is in the air. The grass is growing and stuff in the garden is beginning to show itself As I get older, I seem to be turning the pages on the calendar a lot quicker ! Still… that just means The Bashes come around a lot quicker. Off to Cheltenham tomorrow to have the first service on my new Ninja 650. That ride will lift my spirits and have me feeling young all over again

Boing!!
    Get some