Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Bash dates for your calendar 2023

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Not sure how it will pan out for me this year, looks like I have to change employer
    I hope everything works out well for you job-wise, Dave, and fingers crossed for your full attendance.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefan View Post
    Fantastic thing that is , thanks for all your hard work Neil .

Sadly I’ll only be able to get to the July and September bashes this year
    And you will be missed in May, Gav.. Look forward to catching up with you in July and September, though.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Bongo View Post
    If Pat wants to attend in May I would be happy to give him a lift.

I reckon he would probably fit in the glove box.......
    Cheers Steve I’ll tell him Pat will fit in the glove box but the stuff he brings will require the rest of the Volvo

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    And you will be missed in May, Gav.. Look forward to catching up with you in July and September, though.
    Cheers T I’m going to miss you lot , we literally booked and paid for the holiday on the day before. Really enjoy the first season bash

Quote Originally Posted by Neil54 View Post
    The original bashes were held near Nuneaton. Due to circumstances that venue became unavailable.
    I know someone who knows someone that will let us use a field to hold a bash. So for the time being I am guardian of the bash.

If you have field that we could camp and shoot in, then we could come to you.
    In the meantime, as Melton Mowbray is Central to mainland UK, I will carry on as long as people attend.

Make the effort to come, you will not be disappointed.
    And what a job you've done, Neil.

You've made us all happy people and done the Bash proud.

Fantastic, central, easy to get to location in a very picturesque setting and the organisation is excellent.

It is such a shame that the Bash events couldn't carry on at Mick's original venue of Quigley Hollow. Especially with it being the 10 Years Anniversary this June. But, as said, you are doing an utterly brilliant job delivering up these superbly run meets that we all look forward to so much. Thank you.
    Last edited by TonyL; 18-01-2023 at 06:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefan View Post
    Cheers T I’m going to miss you lot , we literally booked and paid for the holiday on the day before. Really enjoy the first season bash
    Bugger! That was very unfortunate timing indeed, Gav. One day!. We know you'll be with us in spirit though, sir.

Gary from Lincoln (with his ever-growing collection) informed.

And Dave from Chesterfield also informed so that he and his friend, Phil, may attend.

I'll make sure my Saturday leave requests are agreed before telling those two peeps at work. Should all be good for the Sunday if not, however.

Great news. Dates are in the diary, but the July date clashes with a booked holiday..

Looking forward to seeing everyone

Quote Originally Posted by CapitalBee View Post
    Great news. Dates are in the diary, but the July date clashes with a booked holiday..

Looking forward to seeing everyone
    That's why you should only go on holiday in winter

I'm off to New Zealand in a few weeks, if I don't return , it was nice knowing you all
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

That's why you should only go on holiday in winter

I'm off to New Zealand in a few weeks, if I don't return , it was nice knowing you all
    I know, but where we go, you need the summer weather, or you could end up stuck in a van for a week, p*ssing each other off for a fortnight!

Enjoy your holiday mate and the best of luck in whatever path you chose with your new job.

Enjoy your holiday mate and the best of luck in whatever path you chose with your new job.
    Cheers mate

Where you off ? Scotland ?

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Just seen this. Roll on May
    Pete

Cheers mate

Where you off ? Scotland ?
    Scilly Isles and Cornwall

Scilly Isles and Cornwall
    We enjoyed the Scilly isles ,but unfortunately we where only there for the day. Nice place, the sea was like glass when we went and had dolphins at the side of the boat

Don't know if you've been before, but I would avoid St Ives , can't move. St Michaels mount is beautiful.

Great News Neil! …. Well done for organising these brilliant weekends and all the hard work you and Tina do to ensure they run so well, and ‘carrying the baton’ from Mick who got it all up and running so well on so many occasions at that wonderful field near Nuneaton.. Cheers guys, 🥃 Graeme