Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Bash dates for your calendar 2023

A little nip here and a little tuck there, Pauly, and...

We're still on 69!

Enjoy!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Cheers Tone

Hoping to hire a Harley for a few days
    Come to Eastbourne for a holiday mate and you can borrow mine

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    A little nip here and a little tuck there, Pauly, and...

We're still on 69!

Enjoy!
    Phew ! You’re wearing me out Tone
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Cheers Tone

Hoping to hire a Harley for a few days
    Enjoy that Dave…. Sounds like a great idea! 🏍😎

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    Come to Eastbourne for a holiday mate and you can borrow mine
    Well I may be venturing down Somerset way in the summer mate
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

Quote Originally Posted by VALE BOY View Post
    Enjoy that Dave…. Sounds like a great idea! 🏍😎
    Cheers Graeme
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    You might need to be working on improving your stamina, Pauly.......hopefully plenty more coming your way!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Thanks Neil, we really do appreciate what you do for us. Dates in the diary, and no clashes so far.

That's fantastic news, Michael.

We'll look forward to seeing you and your fantastically polite boingers again.

I've not heard back re my holiday requests for the Saturdays yet.

I'm sure they'll be okay.

Now that we're part of a PLC and they're using this crazy HR app.....you go on and log your request there and your manager authorises it. But when I did it last week a message came back saying I wasn't rostered on to work Saturdays (now that would be nice!) so I couldn't book them off. Showed and told the boss and he was "sorting". Not heard back yet, but guessing all will be fine.

And I'm on a course for two weeks now. It's via Zoom which this technophobe is dreading. It was going to be bad enough just me doing it but now two of us are doing it but I'm not sure if there was enough stuff in the office upstairs to facilitate two of us doing it at the same time.....'puter, mikes, headsets etc.......Dreading it!

Hopefully those Saturday requests will all be fine giving me something to look forward to. And oh how it makes you long the simple pleasure and satisfaction of a nice wood and steel boinger, a tin of pellets and a nice field in a picturesque location amongst good people.

BOING!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    I've not heard back re my holiday requests for the Saturdays yet.

I'm sure they'll be okay.

Now that we're part of a PLC and they're using this crazy HR app.....you go on and log your request there and your manager authorises it. But when I did it last week a message came back saying I wasn't rostered on to work Saturdays (now that would be nice!) so I couldn't book them off. Showed and told the boss and he was "sorting". Not heard back yet, but guessing all will be fine.

And I'm on a course for two weeks now. It's via Zoom which this technophobe is dreading. It was going to be bad enough just me doing it but now two of us are doing it but I'm not sure if there was enough stuff in the office upstairs to facilitate two of us doing it at the same time.....'puter, mikes, headsets etc.......Dreading it!

Hopefully those Saturday requests will all be fine giving me something to look forward to. And oh how it makes you long the simple pleasure and satisfaction of a nice wood and steel boinger, a tin of pellets and a nice field in a picturesque location amongst good people.

BOING!
    You never know Tony, they might come back at you and say "As we have made an error in your shift pattern, we will honour it and you don't need to work Saturdays again". That would be nice wouldn't it?

Oh yes, indeedy, Gary. That would be better than nice. I've worked weekends since 1985.

On a down note I really do hate all this strong reliance on the Internet and apps and things. In every day life and especially at work when their "robust systems that never break" do, indeed, break and chuck wobblies, cocking the job up right good and proper!.

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    You recovered yet, Pauly?

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Trouble is matey, living on my own………. It hurts my back !
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

I have heard it said that Paulys hangs nearer to the ground than most fellas