Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Bash dates for your calendar 2023

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Hey Pauly!

How's it hanging, fella?

Just a quick test and that Sleepometer reckons it's 69 to go again!
    Haha!

And no word from our LittlePaulyBoy . I reckon he must still be recovering from last week's "double header"!
    Hey Pauly. You okay Little Bruv?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Where's our LittlePaulyBoy?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    I’m here Tone. Alls well matey apart from being slowed down with sciatica for a few months now. A condition which means 69ers are out of the question so you best get that sleepyometer moved forward a bit
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Told you it was broke
    Pete

Oh joy of joys. Some pillock pulled out on me at a junction on the way home. T-boned him. Car's done for. Just at A&E getting checked out. Not the Saturday evening I had planned.

As expected, the usual sprained neck. Forehead and nose a bit sore (guessing from the airbag?).
    Real shame about that little Fiesta; I really liked it. Now begins the hassles and inconvenience of the claim etc........

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    I’m here Tone. Alls well matey apart from being slowed down with sciatica for a few months now. A condition which means 69ers are out of the question so you best get that sleepyometer moved forward a bit
    You take it easy, my friend, and hope it eases soon for you. Are you doing exercises to ease it?
    I'll put The Sleepometer onto "normal mode" when commissioning it......until you give me the say so!

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    Told you it was broke

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Oh joy of joys. Some pillock pulled out on me at a junction on the way home. T-boned him. Car's done for. Just at A&E getting checked out. Not the Saturday evening I had planned.
    As expected, the usual sprained neck. Forehead and nose a bit sore (guessing from the airbag?).
    Real shame about that little Fiesta; I really liked it. Now begins the hassles and inconvenience of the claim etc........
    Oh shit. Sorry to hear that mate. Not what you need on top of your previous injuries . Are you without a car now or will you get a temporary replacement ? How are you feeling today, it’s often the next day or two you feel the aches and pains.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Thats a sh*tbag mate. I hope you're not feeling too sore !!!

Oh sounds painful Tone , bad luck about the car , hopefully you’ll have no more aches and pains appear as Paul said they arrive a little later.

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Sorry to hear about that Tony. Hope you aren't too sore and the insurance goes smoothly
    Pete

Oh dear tone.
    Hope your too sore the day after.
    Repariere nicht, was nicht kaputtist.

Crap news about your accident Tone Hope you're not too badly injured from it. Some really poor driving skills being exhibited out there these days. Being on the road all day, I'm always having to watch out for the people who aren't doing the same (or who just don't care).

I won't be able to make the May bash but I'll aim for July

Tony,

Sorry to read about your car crash the other day, I hope you feel better soon and don’t have to much grief with the insurance claim.

I’ve noted the Bash dates for this year and will try to attend one at this venue, while keeping an eye on the long range weather predictions for the relevant weekend

It’s about a 300 mile round trip there and back from sunny Herne Bay, so about similar to Quigley Hollow, Mick’s place, although I do prefer a drive up the A1(M) rather than the M1 as there always seemed to be roadworks and delays along that route

BOING
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/