I was in a near by town today where I knew the rfd had some of the new meteors so had to pop in and handle one...... well what can I say they could of nailed it but fell short, the length of pull was at least 1" short and maybe even 1.5" the guy in shop pointed it straight out and you really did have your arm bent to shoulder it, when cocking it was as graunchy as could be and the safety tab was so flimsy it was unbelievable like it was made from old beer cans worh a cheap plastic cap,the plastic endcap on the action was dreadful too.

The good points are, the breech/bolt setup is solid as is the lockup and the piston must be 25mm as the cylinder looked too slender for it to be larger, it had high cocking effort so I feel a fast firing cycle is on the card or it may be very snappy I didn't shoot it nice weight similar to hw99 and the machining was nice on the metal, the stock is not the nicest due to the chunk removed from under the cheek piece and was made by minelli as I saw the m badge.

Overall a tricky one as they could of nailed it and I feel it could be made nice for sure but the did miss the mark in my opinion.