Thread: Hello again

Hello again

Hi all,
    I used to have an account in here many moons ago but seems to have been deleted now so a fresh start for me.
    I’m based in Reading and after a break of about 10 years I really fancy getting back into shooting as I'm now a bit older, and with a bit more time.
    In the past I've started with an old BSA meteor, moved on to a Cometa 400S Carbine, an Air Arms S410 and an S210 in both .177 and .22. Wish I'd kept them but sold the lot about 10 years ago
    So I will be starting a fresh again! I used to hunt and had a couple of permissions in Berkshire but I've now seen that there are a couple of clubs fairly now close to me that weren’t around when I originally started shooting so I will be just doing some plinking/target stuff now.
    So my first issue is finding the right gun for me. Thinking just to start with a basic springer but as usual the wandering eye is creeping up to PCPs but am trying to stay sensible! Not sure how much guns have moved on and now doing a bit of research as what to get started with again.
    Thanks

welcome back to the forum and this great sport

Hello and welcome to the forum
    ........I only need the one. .22 Rapid Mk 2

"Not all those who wander are lost"

Welcome to the forum.