Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HW80 doubts - talk me down!

Barryg is offline Registered ̶D̶i̶a̶n̶a̶ User
    Quote Originally Posted by Shed tuner View Post

Short stroke nose extension is a much cheaper option that also yields good benefits.
    Just a quick question, if you fit an extension is there a small gap when you break the barrel before you feel the spring tension when cocking the gun?

Barryg is offline Registered ̶D̶i̶a̶n̶a̶ User
    Quote Originally Posted by PCPShooter View Post
    This above ; If it's an older non scrawled on one, think twice, or if it's tuned properly, think twice, as it can be a pain to het them shooting nice at uk power
    It can be I agree but once you get the right spring and a few tweaks it's worth it

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    Quote Originally Posted by Barryg View Post
    Just a quick question, if you fit an extension is there a small gap when you break the barrel before you feel the spring tension when cocking the gun?
    correct...
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Quote Originally Posted by VALE BOY View Post
    Guid advice Peter… couldn’t have said it better myself. Hope you’re keeping well, A’ the Best, Graeme 🥃
    I’m doing ok thanks mate, been a long time. Had quite a long break from guns last year, unfortunately had not so good things to deal with, but I’m back on the horse for this year!