Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bss nec 2023

Have a read up of the threads about last year's show.
    It was utter crap and a complete waste of time and money - me and a mate went and we were round and out in under 2 hours and that's only because we tried to string it out having spent so much.
    Do yourself a favour and instead of visiting the show do a tour of the excellent gunshops in the Birmingham area, what you spend in petrol you'll save in parking and show entry fees.
    I cannot stress enough how utterly, crushingly disappointing last year's show was - especially when compared to how it used to be at the old venue.
    Last edited by Biker_Bob; 29-01-2023 at 12:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Biker_Bob View Post
    Have read up of the threads about last year's show.
    It was utter crap and a complete waste of time and money - me and a mate went and we were round and out in under 2 hours and that's only because we tried to string it out having spent so much.
    I cannot stress enough how utterly, crushingly disappointing last year's show was - especially when compared to how it used to be at the old venue.
    I concur with these statements 100%. In fairness the show at the NEC didn’t start off too bad several years ago, but it did get progressively worse and last years was an utter disgrace. I can confidently say I won’t be going again.

Cheers
    Greg