Thread: Kral npo2 ?

Kral npo2 ?

Hi all
    Need to discharge all air in gun , is their any quick way of dooing this other than shot counting . Also any videos on removing rear bottle .
    Cheers manxi
    JOIN DATE 2001 as manxie NOT 2007

I'm sure I saw a video, where the gauge was slackened off to let the air out.What are you going to do.Atb mick

Slacken the gauge half a turn.
    Repariere nicht, was nicht kaputtist.

Quote Originally Posted by Manxi View Post
    Hi all
    Need to discharge all air in gun , is their any quick way of dooing this other than shot counting . Also any videos on removing rear bottle .
    Cheers manxi
    Hi Mate I'm assuming you have a leak from either the pipe from the from the front cylinder and rear bottle or a leak from the rear bottle seal? Tbh honest I gave up on mine and moved it on for spares, have to say they are utter shite. Once you have lost all your air easily by already mentioned by turning the guage the rear cylinder will unscrew. Good luck

I got 1 of these off here a few weeks back, it's been fine and it shoots fine. I'm still trying to sort a ssg for it, then I'll keep it. Atb mick

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    Quote Originally Posted by mdunn View Post
    I got 1 of these off here a few weeks back, it's been fine and it shoots fine. I'm still trying to sort a ssg for it, then I'll keep it. Atb mick
    it needs one, and maybe a lighter hammer. The bounce on these is something else...
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Quote Originally Posted by Shed tuner View Post
    it needs one, and maybe a lighter hammer. The bounce on these is something else...
    Or simply a more suitable transfer port size and half the hammer spring as a very simple modification
    bigtoe, Harry, hydroclamp, jpsnorton, gayle89, mark410, Stu83, smallholder1, wellhouse0, readingcop, sir-slots-alot, danco1987, Stevenb, DarylDiane, simpleSimon, Ratinator, Milek, Josh, Maxtich, Woodsie99, Ozzie, master_shriller, niloc, Drake267, deejayuu, shootingstars

Is it easy to do the t/port size Chris, as I've no special tools.Atb mick

Quote Originally Posted by mdunn View Post
    Is it easy to do the t/port size Chris, as I've no special tools.Atb mick
    No special tools, just drill bits and some patience Mick, do a full shot string making note of fps and fill pressures every ten shots, make a change and repeat and so on, you will see your graph changing and tweak port with hammer force to balance until you get to your chosen spec
    bigtoe, Harry, hydroclamp, jpsnorton, gayle89, mark410, Stu83, smallholder1, wellhouse0, readingcop, sir-slots-alot, danco1987, Stevenb, DarylDiane, simpleSimon, Ratinator, Milek, Josh, Maxtich, Woodsie99, Ozzie, master_shriller, niloc, Drake267, deejayuu, shootingstars

OK thanks Chris. Atb mick