hi all , i just joined the forum last week , my brother Dave aka "leafy" is a long time member and regular on here .
have a few old springers and couple of pcps .

got a nice air arms .22 S200 mk2 from "muzzle" via this site last weekend and picked it up from him and met him for a short visit , great thanks and the gun pressures up to 200bar no problem as per handbook .

sorted a scope out and magazine conversion and been sighting it up whilst out yesterday , put around 70 shots through it and then running out of air stopped play , i didnt take my small refill top up bottle out with me but got a good idea of what i can get out of a fill at 200 bar on the s200 .

i have a 230 volt pcp compressor but decided to order myself a 12 volt one as well now so i can fill whilst im out and about as it only takes a very short time to fill the s200 up from empty , i could only get 150bar out of my 300 bar filled 500cc refill bottle once id filled the s200 and then balanced out the pressures between the 2 tanks so makes sense to get a 12volt compressor sorted especially as they are not too expensive at present .

am on the start of fitting a 1.5kw 220 volt alternator generator to my landrover as well , got the second alternator conversion brackets and a 12v alternator on at present but have found you can get 220 volt alternators from china which i think i can easily retrofit to the 300tdi engine , should be able to boil a camping kettle on tickover rather than use my coleman stove lol but dont think it will power the pcp compressor , but you never know .

also have a mk1 bsa superten which i rebuilt and resealed etc , got 480cc bottle on it but its a bit of a heavy gun to chuck around in the woods so hence got the S200 which is feather light in comparison .

also have an early HW77 i bought back in the 1980s and an HW35 in bits to rebuild .
have a few other bsa and webley spingers including a webley service mk2 in original condition .

got an anschutz 250 match rifle and a BSF .177 as well but rarely use them although they both need a tidy up .

i muck about with old vintage motorbikes too , currently ride a 54 ARIEL NH and a 56 AJS 600 MODEL 30 twin , but also have others not used as frequently .

hopefully i can dig into the mine of information on this forum and maybe provide some usefull info/help of my own too .
cheers
ian