Thread: Kral NP02 Customisation

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Im sure the thread is m18 but check that out

Ive used these on other projects

https://m.aliexpress.com/item/100500...2-76207099897e
    bigtoe, Harry, hydroclamp, jpsnorton, gayle89, mark410, Stu83, smallholder1, wellhouse0, readingcop, sir-slots-alot, danco1987, Stevenb, DarylDiane, simpleSimon, Ratinator, Milek, Josh, Maxtich, Woodsie99, Ozzie, master_shriller, niloc, Drake267, deejayuu, shootingstars

Anyone know what thread and size, of the hammer adjuster that screws into back of block is thanks. Atb mick

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    Quote Originally Posted by mdunn View Post
    Anyone know what thread and size, of the hammer adjuster that screws into back of block is thanks. Atb mick
    Might have been M20 x 1mm... I made a few on the lathe, but can't be certain just going from memory now as it was a while ago.
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Thanks shed tuner.Atb mick

I also jumped in

When these first hit the shops, I grabbed one and dressed it up, even bought the butt reducer to gain eye relief.
    Since then I have not even zeroed the scope, as I lost interest in modern PCPs
    It must be age....

Quote Originally Posted by 32:1 View Post
    Im sure the thread is m18 but check that out

Ive used these on other projects

https://m.aliexpress.com/item/100500...2-76207099897e

I had a quick look earlier at Ali, but need to measure up the bottle diameter and length to find a suitable one, thank you for the link I was confused with the plethora of bottles on there.

Should these be hydrotested before fitting, do we trust them out of the box, 200bar is a lot of pop if it goes

Quote Originally Posted by gibsonk View Post
    I had a quick look earlier at Ali, but need to measure up the bottle diameter and length to find a suitable one, thank you for the link I was confused with the plethora of bottles on there.

Should these be hydrotested before fitting, do we trust them out of the box, 200bar is a lot of pop if it goes
    They dont need testing and Ive not had or seen any issues with these, Ive bought seven various bottles from Ali and zero problems. Plus if you buy a 300bar you’ll never worry as the Kral is 200max
    bigtoe, Harry, hydroclamp, jpsnorton, gayle89, mark410, Stu83, smallholder1, wellhouse0, readingcop, sir-slots-alot, danco1987, Stevenb, DarylDiane, simpleSimon, Ratinator, Milek, Josh, Maxtich, Woodsie99, Ozzie, master_shriller, niloc, Drake267, deejayuu, shootingstars