The .20 is a very underrated calibre most have not even tried it and gave it a chance that is why it has not taken off as good as .22 or .177 i had a rapid in.20 it was amazing the only big let down is pellet availability when you want them they just about out of stock everywhere and not many manufactures do them --i have not long sold it as this lead ban we keep hearing about worried me in being stuck with a gun i could not feed--so have gone back two now my main calibre .22 just because i can stock up with pellets the most i have a another gun in .177 but rarely use it and a small stash of pellets for it --if manufactures made more .20 there would have being more .20s sold over the years i can remember when if you wanted a .20 you had to buy a Sheridan pump up Then Theoben started offering them then later HW but it was then to late --we keep hearing about .30 and .35 these are not new back when i had a .25 Sharp innova when they were unheard of A barrel for .30 was available but no commercial ammo over here I think if Steve Harper had being taken up with his barrels sooner we might have been shooting .20s .25s.30s motr now