Thread: Hw 57 pop up o ring size?

Hw 57 pop up o ring size?

Recently bought a project hw57 as I've not felt like tinkering for quite some time due to work and health. It's got a broken spring, missing screws, cracked stock and the pop up comes out. Otherwise for a 2004 model it's in good condition with little to no rust.

I'm gradually buying all the bits I need but can't find any info on what the o ring size is on the bottom of the pop up breach. I see they sell them on eblag, but I'm refusing to pay £5 for 4 tiny orings.
    Can anyone help?
    Thanks
    Matt
    Super soaker 3000 (water), nerf fang (foam), noisy cricket (energy), m41a pulse rifle (10x24), Gat gun (.177)

I bought an assortment of rubber O rings in a multi pack, pm me your address and I'll pop some in the post to you, there's bound to be one that fits.
    Hw77+7

The o ring only stops the breech from popping out all the way. It'll work fine without it if you don't turn the gun upside down.

Quote Originally Posted by HW777 View Post
    I bought an assortment of rubber O rings in a multi pack, pm me your address and I'll pop some in the post to you, there's bound to be one that fits.
    Thanks for the offer there, I've a few different assortments myself, with one being close enough but was hoping somebody knew the actual size as I'd imagine it's a common service part that would need changing.
    Super soaker 3000 (water), nerf fang (foam), noisy cricket (energy), m41a pulse rifle (10x24), Gat gun (.177)

cptman is offline Moody Git.........Apparently?
    Quote Originally Posted by Strimmer View Post
    Recently bought a project hw57 as I've not felt like tinkering for quite some time due to work and health. It's got a broken spring, missing screws, cracked stock and the pop up comes out. Otherwise for a 2004 model it's in good condition with little to no rust.

I'm gradually buying all the bits I need but can't find any info on what the o ring size is on the bottom of the pop up breach. I see they sell them on eblag, but I'm refusing to pay £5 for 4 tiny orings.
    Can anyone help?
    Thanks
    Matt
    Sounds like Triggers broom.
    why is it there are more horses arses in the world than there are horses?