.20 is such a superb calibre that pellet makers give you loads of options..... oh no..... they dont...

.20 is such a superb calibre that gun makers give you loads of options..... oh no..... they dont...

It never caught on. It never will. Its probably academic as we might have a total lead ammo ban anyway.

In .177 and .22 there is a huge range of makers, styles, grain weight, head size etc that can cover everything that the niche and unpopular .20 can do.

You can argue as much as you like but .20 is no force in the market place. Makers of pellets don't support it. Gun makers offer few options. Sub 12 shooters don't buy into it.

If you like it and want restricted options at almost every level then fine... .20 meets your limited options. In fact, the only advantage of .20 I can see is you have much less choice in finding the right pellet is potentially easier.

Its personal choice but lack of choice over very questionable benefits is not a personal choice I would choose or recommend to anyone.

As there is a shortage of almost all ammo types, selecting a cal that has a very limited application in its niche is not going to help anyone.

.20 holds no magic chalice for me that cannot be totally covered in .177 from ultra lite to uber heavy when it comes to sub 12 users.

If your FAC.... then .22 upwards make sense.