Thread: 20 Calibre saves a lot of hassle discuss

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by the growler View Post
    The jsb 15.9grain pellet transforms the .20 in fac.
    Well it might, but my point is a .22 or .25 shot at the same velocity still makes more sense

Quote Originally Posted by angrybear View Post
    Well it might, but my point is a .22 or .25 shot at the same velocity still makes more sense
    Got both the 22 and 25 fac airguns covered. But the .20 fac logun and rapid are harder hitting with the heavy jsb .20. If you can find them.

There are currently 3 designs of .20 pellets from JSB and 2 designs from H&N, although H&N hold to key and still hopefully hold the moulds/dies to a far larger choice of .20 including a lead free design from Pax/Prometheus.

One odd ball one that is sold by I hunter perplex's me, it looks like a JSB but is 5mm not the 5.1mm JSB offer in their range

Are Daystate sovereigns and Hw .20 just rebranded JSB's ?

Weihrauch still offer this calibre of rifle and Walther still make this cal of barrel, so while this is the case this cal is not obsolete.

Don't knock it till you try it but this has been made difficult by no one willing to invest in it

Back in the day I shot .20 H&N semi hollow points to great effect with a Original 45 .20 700+fps with a 10 grain pellet, flat and fast with more surface area than a .177 and far less pellet drop from a .22.

This calibre really does suit our sub 12 fpe better than the other's.
    Hw77+7