Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The gun I regret selling

Quote Originally Posted by WILBA View Post
    I sold two of them. One in..20cal and the other in. 22cal.did not like the stock much on the taunus prefer my olympus, tb90 and thumbhole sirocco stocks over a taunus stock any day.
    I only ever had a fenman and a Taunus. Most accurate .22 I ever had.
    VAYA CON DIOS

Regret

In theory all of them, but top of my list is my FT Ripley AR 4 with custom hand carved stock by Geoff Miller.

I sold that in the 90's and I can't remember who to, I should have kept that, without a doubt.
    I'd go mad, if I didn't have the devil on my shoulder to talk to.

Nothing too glamorous, but I bought a BSA Superstar .22 when they first came out, it was the first rifle I bought myself, loved it. Flogged it for sweeties when skint between jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Strimmer View Post
    Although I hated it, in a moment of bad judgement and rage I sold my 80's hw80 for £20 about ten years ago.
    Next time your in that rage shoot me a message 🤣👍

Quote Originally Posted by Mach 1.5 View Post
    Mach 1. No 11. Mach 1.5
    A real Venom Mach 1?

Wow, that must hurt to think about. Not only for the obvious financial return but also because the gun is an iconic part of Airgun history.

The Mach 1 was the break barrel rifle with the barrel latch I believe (similar to Walther BB latch system).

I love the Mach2 but I'm a break barrel man & would love to have shot a Mach1. I had a full Lazaglide HW80 & that was sweet so heaven knows what the Mach1 was like to shoot.

My biggest regret, sale wise was my Theoben Fenman. I had to sell it (family finances) but it still bugs me to this day. Luckily I recently bought another & it's every bit as good as I remember.

the one i really regret and always wish i hadn’t sold was my mint theoben fenman .22 - that thing was a silk cloud to shoot and never even got to enjoy it as most of my guns

wish i had that back ,..
    my 2 in 1 self resetting HFT training/plinking metal targets for sale in brand new items section

A Gamo 440 Hunter with gas ram fitted and barrel shortened, the stock had the cheek piece cut out , I sold it on this forum I think years ago but cannot remember who ? If you have it and read this I’ll buy it back off you with a drink on top if interested.

The one I miss the most is my theoben MFR in 0.177cal. Back then Martin at Theoben worked his magic on it and it was awesome.

Reading through this thread I'm glad I've never sold a gun --- it sounds like a painful experience with years of regret and sleepless nights afterwards.

All the best Mick

THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

A real Venom Mach 1?

Wow, that must hurt to think about. Not only for the obvious financial return but also because the gun is an iconic part of Airgun history.

Yes it was really. Not many fakes around of these, unless someone knows different?

It was sold in 1997 to fund my house purchase.

Mach 1.5

Hi gun should never have sold was my first air gun a Relum Telly .22 my dad bought me for Christmas in the early 70s sold it in early 90s let I go for tenner😂😂

Daystate Mk4, the non screen one , in an adjustable ginb stock. I had heard that a replacement was coming, so I sold early, thinking the price might drop with a new replacement which was the pug ugly appalling pulsar, now my guns are Weihrauch!
    Pick up your gun, shove a bullet up the spout
    It's the Major Dennis Bloodnok Rock'n' Roll Call Tango

Unhappy

Sold my S410 that would knock nettle stems down at 40yds..

With a Nitesite viper, and all the jazz for £450 so we could have spends at Disneyland.

If it’s about I’d take it back in a heartbeat.

The gun I regret selling

Also should never have sold my Drulov DU10 great little rapid fire pistol