Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The gun I regret selling

My Kalibrgun Cricket mk1 .22 fac, that thing was awesome. Sold it to buy a fac AGT Vulcan 2 and was very disappointed with it.
    One shot, one kill. Not luck, just skill.

Air rifle would be my BSA Airsporter S in .177 cal. Stunning walnut stock and really accurate.
    Air pistol possibly my Morini CM 162 EI so much so I’ve just bought another.
    Firearm would be my Colt Pythons. Owned both 6” and 8” barrel versions. Purely because they were and are the Rolls Royce of guns.

The wifes AA S300 - awesome gun, and nothing she's had since has come anywhere near it (I've never sold any of mine!).

I think mine has to be my HW100KT. it was so accurate but the low shot count really was an issue for me.

Diana 52, don't know why I did.

My 4 in my signature are not going anywhere until I die.
    Daystate Mk4s & Bushnell Elite 6500; Daystate Merlyn & NVRS; Theoben Evolution & Hawke; TX200 Mk1 & Apollo

A webley Mk3, bought it 2nd hand from some posh gaff in Melton Mowbray and went to pick it up on my moped. 18 months later after passing my test and spending a year on a CB125T, flogged it to pay a months insurance on my new Z650
    If i'd kept any of those including the Demm Dove I'd be happier now.
    That mk3 had such a lovely stock.

HW95k in .177

As above, was smooth and as accurate as anything I've shot before and since. I'm guessing it had been tuned before I owned it. I sold it to someone on here when I stopped hunting and regretted ever since.

A walnut stocked .177 Pro Sport, 8 or 9 years ago. It had a v mach kit in it - I actually wasn't mad on the feel of the shot cycle, bit it was very accurate (and easy to be accurate with and I am not a great shot).

I think I sold it just because a new toy caught my eye (and I can't even remember what that new toy was!

And I look at how much a new Pro Sport is now...

What a chump I was (and still am!)

Apart from my Mach 1. There was also my Lazaglide 80 with Mach 1 trigger , Mach 1 Barrel and factory MK1 HW80 walnut stock. This rifle went to the USA. My 77K lazaglide with Mach 1 trigger and Airmasters FTS stock not sure where this one ended up.
    Mach 1.5