Thread: Webley Nemesis X .22 Cal PCP. Yes NOT C02.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Just out of curiosity, what are the dimensions when it is put together and with the bottle removed?

Been really impressed with the little gun and how good does it feel to shoot standing with the low weight and the front grip!

Here’s what’s amazing, got mine in a deal with a hogan silencer, 3-9x40 nikko scope, weaver scope mounts and tin of pellets for £229!
    Absolute bargain!

Quote Originally Posted by jameswrx View Post
    Been really impressed with the little gun and how good does it feel to shoot standing with the low weight and the front grip!

Here’s what’s amazing, got mine in a deal with a hogan silencer, 3-9x40 nikko scope, weaver scope mounts and tin of pellets for £229!
    Absolute bargain!
    Bloody Amazing price, Definately the PCP version not the C02 version you have??

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter22UK View Post
    Bloody Amazing price, Definately the PCP version not the C02 version you have??
    Yep.

I thought it was a mistake but rang them and it was all at my RFD a couple of days later. Only found it through the spying phone! Saw the AAR review and was googling them (circa £320-£350 bare where I was looking). Went on tiktok and literally the 2nd vid was about this deal (I’ve never even had an air gun tiktok before)

She did say they’d get me a .177 for same price too but the more I think, the more I reckon it was some kind of error. Even the hogan silencer is £45-£50, I was expecting the tiny Webley one!

Rural sports in wales (if anyone is on tiktok

Yep.

I thought it was a mistake but rang them and it was all at my RFD a couple of days later. Only found it through the spying phone! Saw the AAR review and was googling them (circa £320-£350 bare where I was looking). Went on tiktok and literally the 2nd vid was about this deal (I’ve never even had an air gun tiktok before)

She did say they’d get me a .177 for same price too but the more I think, the more I reckon it was some kind of error. Even the hogan silencer is £45-£50, I was expecting the tiny Webley one!

Rural sports in wales (if anyone is on tiktok
    Nicely Done, enjoy the gun.

Absolute bargain!
    Jeeze, Ive never really fancied a pcp, but at that price i could be tempted..
    ATB
    Dan

Quote Originally Posted by guitardan View Post
    Jeeze, Ive never really fancied a pcp, but at that price i could be tempted..
    ATB
    Dan
    Average price for a Nemesis PCP runs from £309 up north to £349 around the country,
    Average price for a PR900 PCP runs from £189 up here to £249 around the country.

Quote Originally Posted by AnotherSpoon View Post
    Just out of curiosity, what are the dimensions when it is put together and with the bottle removed?
    All of your questions are answered on this AAR video Sir.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bvXJAXA1zs&t=392s