Thread: Valuations Please

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Valuations Please

So I no longer shoot as much these days and will be keeping a cheap brocock s6 for the odd occasion I do go out down the farm. This leaves me with 2 to get rid of.....no idea what things go for anymore, so would like an idea....

AA S400f in super light stock with AA QTec Mod...condition is good except in fitting a depinger the cylinder slipped in the vice so there are a few scratches to it....I oiled it and covered it In a carbon type wrap...so prob would factor in the 60 quid for a new cylinder.....think it's a 2013/14 gun. Oh has a sniper systems bipod...but prob sell seperately with the scopes as I think optics are a personal thing.

AAS200 Mk3 with screw on huma regulator and AA QTec Mod..in good condition...single shot only, floated Barrel for accuracy...I found the fixed front to open the groups up out past 35 yds.

Both rifles obvs hold air and shoot as you would expect finger nail groups at 35 yards...

Any help would be gratefully received in ideas of what to sell them for...

Bongo

Brocock S6 are starting to fetch good money. People realise they are lightweight and accurate.
    Repariere nicht, was nicht kaputtist.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil54 View Post
    Brocock S6 are starting to fetch good money. People realise they are lightweight and accurate.
    Didn't know that, was keeping it as like you say, light, short, accurate...in fact the drop even with heavier pellets is less than with my other 2 rifles so it makes hold over far easier at range. Also even though I prob get about 30 shots out of it, I rarely use more out hunting.

Just no idea about value of the Air Arms as the local gun shop owner said values of second hand have gone up..i think they may be at the provider end of the sepctrum too, the shop that is....just want to set a fair price to give someone the opportunity..but obvs don't want to see myself off and let them go for a song because I have no idea.

S400 about £400.
    £350 for a quick sale.
    Repariere nicht, was nicht kaputtist.

S400 in current condition £350. With new cylinder £400.
    Bob

s400 400 id say