I'd appreciate other's opinions as to whether or not its worth listing the following items for sale and at what price, as I'm never likely to use them myself in the foreseeable future.

Firstly are two identical new and unused Phosphor Bronze Piston Rings which (from a hazy "Old Timers" memory) were brought new by me maybe over 40 years ago (honestly I just can't remember when (or any other details about them so I might be miles out in my statement of such)). TBMK they are "Webley" but don't know what gun they are for as I believe that at least two Webley Models use them but I don't have any idea of sizing or know how to identify them as belonging to one gun or the other.

Secondly is a Webley Senior Piston (no Piston Ring fitted) that came with a boxed Two Barrel Senior that I brought last year. The extra Piston is in part an interesting item to have with the pistol but I could get along without it as it's hidden in a box along with several others well away from view as I slowly go through my "clearing up" process.

I'd appreciate any useful input to my valuation/selling post as at some point in the future I need to have the house cleared up a bit prior to having it redecorated before it falls to bits around my ears.

TIA for any helpful input to my query,

Vic Thompson.