Thread: LP10 quandary, advice/info sought please

LP10 quandary, advice/info sought please

Evening all. Mine is sitting in my cabinet and that’s where it’s been for far too long now apart from the occasional trip up to the range to give it an airing and try and re-kindle the love. Since Covid put the initial kybosh on my 10m career/progress I’ve really struggled to get the interest and enthusiasm back and recently started contemplating moving it on In favour of something I’ll get more use from.

In light of this I’ve had a look around in an attempt to gauge the current market but pretty much drawn a blank, so wanted to ask those ’in the know’ if these are moving around much, and if so what kind of value they’re commanding atm please? Can put pics up if required ( cab to upload to imgur atm, lol) , but for the purposes of this post please assume vvvgc/not a mark on it that I can see and comes with a pair of cylinders, original tool set, fill adapter and din spacer, barrel weights (4) and ,manual with test card/cert.

TIA
    All help, advice and wrist slaps gratefully received.
    Most sales open to swaps for older BSA’s, projects and or incomplete/bits. Currently quietly developing a hankering for a nice S10 BBK………..

Hi there.... I have sent you an email

Hello , i'm also looking to replace my current air pistol so would be interested in your Steyr,
    Mike

Head has ruled the heart, so now in sales section.

https://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread...04#post8209204
    All help, advice and wrist slaps gratefully received.
    Most sales open to swaps for older BSA’s, projects and or incomplete/bits. Currently quietly developing a hankering for a nice S10 BBK………..