Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
BOING!

So here we go for a fresh new bouncy, boingery season of good old clean, friendly airgunnery fun and good times.

Craig-P and I are in.

The Sleepometer is primed and ready for start-up anyday. Spring has sprung, those birdies they are a-tweating and those buds and things are all starting to show. Them days is getting longer and pretty soon the Spring Equinox will be upon us.

It'll be great to see all you wonderful people again. And to welcome new blood into the fold......For those who have never attended but thinking about it.........please come along and see what The Boinger Bash is all about.........It's a fun, informal day / weekend. As long as you're safe and your guns are below the UK power limit, the only rule is to have fun. These wonderful meets are set in a most tranquil and picturesque surrounding and are so relaxing. There are no prima-donnas at a Bash. And no cliqueyness. Just friendly, honest, straightforward, genuine people meeting up, bonded together by a common interest. It isn't a competition. Come along for the day, a weekend, a few days; it's up to you. And every single person who has come along has had a great time and signs up for more. Please, please, do yourselves a favour and come and immerse yourselves in the Spirit of The Boing.

All powerplants are welcome - PCP, CO2, pump-ups, gas rams. As well as the humble springer. Pistols and rifles.

GrandadG.....if you're looking in, can we have those glorious GIFS again, please?

Can't wait for this one; it's been a long Autumn and Winter.

BOING!
Very true but please leave your HW35's at home

But do bring rifles you want to sell and I need for my collection