Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring Bash 20th and 21st May 2023

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    All done. Twas a nice 50 mile round trip. Bit nippy but a good bit of sunshine

Count me in for The Bash Neil.

69 to go now, Pauly.

Oops. Not quite there yet.

Enjoy anyway.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Brilliant stuff, Chris. Your good lady obviously enjoyed her maiden visit then?

Doggy coming along too?

Be brilliant to see you all again.

How are Jim and those tiny ones doing?
    Yes mate she thoroughly enjoyed the last bash. Monty will be coming with us too, he’s a bit fed up at the moment as he had surgery to remove a lump yesterday and he’s got quite an impressive scar on the back of his neck complete with fluid drains, he looks like frankensteins cockerpoo. But hopefully he will be back to his usual daft self my may. Jimbo is in South Africa for six months and the grandsons are growing like weeds how’s your new dog doing mate?

I do hope Monty bounces back quickly from his ordeal, Chris. Poor little thing. Give him a cuddle from me.

Is Jim happy to be away?

Great to hear that those little Baldinios are doing well.

Caesar dogdog is doing fine. He's really my son's "therapy" dog so I'm not allowed / as involved with training and general doggy duties, but he's coming along nicely, growing like mad and it's so nice to have a dog around the house again.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Lightbulb And The Sleepometer is up and running

77 to go, peeps.

BOING!

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Thanks for organising this Neil
    I will be there from the Friday
    Pete

All paid up......

I know the start of this thread said no BBQ, are we ok to bring wood/logs etc to make (contained!) fires?
    TX200 .177 21mm TL | TX200HC .22 22mm TL | Prosport .22 22mm TL
    HW40 | HW45 | Diana Mod5 | Webley Senior....... Because PCP is like kissing your sister (apparently)

Quote Originally Posted by clipper View Post
    All paid up......

I know the start of this thread said no BBQ, are we ok to bring wood/logs etc to make (contained!) fires?
    I believe there's usually a fire in the evening where most will sit and hang out, so yes I should imagine that'd be fine. The statement of no BBQ relates to the original Boinger Bashes where our hosts Mick and Shirl ran a gas barbecue to cook us food all day.

Perfect - thanks for that info

I'm coming up from Southampton, almost certainly on the Friday evening, have space for two passengers, and provided you don't snore louder than I do have two spare berths in the van, or space to carry camping gear if anyone is interested in halving my diesel costs

Quote Originally Posted by Willenium View Post
    I believe there's usually a fire in the evening where most will sit and hang out, so yes I should imagine that'd be fine. The statement of no BBQ relates to the original Boinger Bashes where our hosts Mick and Shirl ran a gas barbecue to cook us food all day.
    TX200 .177 21mm TL | TX200HC .22 22mm TL | Prosport .22 22mm TL
    HW40 | HW45 | Diana Mod5 | Webley Senior....... Because PCP is like kissing your sister (apparently)

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    Thanks for organising this Neil
    I will be there from the Friday
    Excellent stuff.. As always, it'll be brilliant to see you again, Pete.

All paid up......
    Awesome!

I look forward to meeting you on your maiden visit. You're going to love it.

I wish I could come but unfortunately I won't be able to make the May Bash.
    I will really miss everyone and look forward to seeing you all at the next one.
    Thanks Neil for putting the effort in to make these brilliant events possible.

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    Perfect - thanks for that info

I'm coming up from Southampton, almost certainly on the Friday evening, have space for two passengers, and provided you don't snore louder than I do have two spare berths in the van, or space to carry camping gear if anyone is interested in halving my diesel costs
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Awesome!

I look forward to meeting you on your maiden visit. You're going to love it.
    If you have problems understanding any of the northern monkeys, come see me and I'll translate for you, I recently moved up from Southampton and have worked out roughly what they say, if you get in one of those awkward silent "tumble weed" situations then just say the boinger bash universal reset word "Weihrauch" and everything will be fine or situated on each gazebo support leg is a "smash glass in case of emergency " alarm point and inside is a HW35, that will help but be prepared for a big sloppy man hug from Tony you will then be excepted into the HW cult, something I will never be a part of.
    Last edited by look no hands; 05-03-2023 at 08:47 AM.
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Quote Originally Posted by look no hands View Post
    If you have problems understanding any of the northern monkeys, come see me and I'll translate for you, I recently moved up from Southampton and have worked out roughly what they say, if you get in one of those awkward silent "tumble weed" situations then just say the boinger bash universal reset word "Weihrauch" and everything will be fine or situated on each gazebo support leg is a "smash glass in case of emergency " alarm point and inside is a HW35, that will help but be prepared for a big sloppy man hug from Tony you will then be excepted into the HW cult, something I will never be a part of.
    I hope you're gonna pronounce Weihrauch properly, especially the ch

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    Quote Originally Posted by Dornfelderliebe View Post
    I hope you're gonna pronounce Weihrauch properly, especially the ch
    Well I'm from London originally and we speak the proper Queens English there
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Quote Originally Posted by look no hands View Post
    Well I'm from London originally and we speak the proper Queens English there
    Like wot i do